- Sat, March 28
- Round Robin Tennis Tournament - 11a
- Sun, March 29
- 2015 Annual Persian Student Association Meeting - 7p @ ACSU, Great Hall
- Little Women Musical - 8p @ Lorton Performance Center, Gussman Concert Hall
- Mass - 11a @ Newman Center
- Little Women Musical - 2p @ Lorton Performace Center, Gussman Concert Hall
- Mass - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mon, March 30
- BCM Free Lunch - 11a @ BCM Building
- ISM Business Luncheon - 12p @ ACSU, Great Hall B
- Tue, March 31
- Kappa Delta Pi Informational Session - 5:30p @ ACSU, Great Hall B
- Wed, April 1
- Campus-Wide Blood Drive - 11a @ ACSU
To submit a slide to the digital signage system, please email email@example.com with your slide and the name and email of someone who can be contacted if we have any questions. Please reference the FAQ bellow before submitting your slide. Once you have submitted your slide, please allow up to 48 hours for it to be posted.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital Signage refers to the displays mounted in academic and residential buildings on campus. The system displays upcoming events, advertisements and MSNBC.
What can I advertise on Digital Signage?
Anything going on around campus or involving campus groups that you think TU students and faculty should know about. This could be something with a specific date such as upcoming events, fundraisers, meetings, etc., or general things such as a group or club, volunteer opportunities, or other opportunities on campus.
What are the slide requirements?
(Please note that if these requirements are not me YOUR SLIDE WILL NOT BE POSTED)
- be submitted as a PNG, JPG, PDF or PowerPoint file
- be Landscape oriented (1024 by 768 pixels)
- have large text with easy-to-read fonts and colors. Minimum font size is 30pt
- have all necessary information about what they are advertising
What information should I include on my slide?
If your slide is advertising an event, you should include the name, location, date, and time of your event as well as where to get more information. If you are advertising something more general, be sure to include general information and where more information can be found. No matter what you are advertising, be sure to avoid lengthy paragraphs that describe every detail. Remember that the slideshow only shows each slide for a few seconds, so be sure it is easy for people to quick get the necessary information from your slide.
For how long can my slide be posted?
Your slide can be posted for a maximum of two weeks. If your slide is advertising an event, it will be taken down after the event has taken place. If you are sending us your slide more than two weeks before your event, please let us know the dates during which you would like the sign to be posted.
Can I submit more than one slide for the same thing?
Yes and no. We will not run more than one slide advertising the same thing at a time. However, if your two week time period is over and you would still like to have a sign up, you are more than welcome to submit a new slide. This second slide must have a completely different appearance than your first slide. If it is too similar to your first slide, it will not be posted. This is in an effort to keep digital signage interesting, updated, and relevant.
If you have any more questions about the requirements for the slides or digital signage in general, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.