- Wed Apr 16
- Society of Petroleum Engineers Lunch and Learn - 12p @ KEP
- UCM Veggie Lunch - 12p @ The Little Blue House
- When Mothers Go to Jail: The Incarceration of Women aand Its Effect on Their Children - 12p @ Chouteau Room, ACAC
- SIF Stock Presentations - 6p @ Helmerich Hall 219
- Hardball! - 6:30p @ Wesley Foundation
- Welcomers English Club - 6:30p @ 5920 E 79th St.
- The Business Solution to Poverty - 7p @ Lorton Performing Arts Center
- Thu Apr 17
- Free International Lunch - 12p @ Wesley Center
- Feed My Starving Children - 1p @ Reynolds Center
- C.S. Lewis Reading Group - 6p @ Wesley Foundation
To submit a slide to the digital signage system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your slide and the name and email of someone who can be contacted if we have any questions. Please reference the FAQ bellow before submitting your slide. Once you have submitted your slide, please allow up to 48 hours for it to be posted.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital Signage refers to the displays mounted in academic and residential buildings on campus. The system displays upcoming events, advertisements and MSNBC.
What can I advertise on Digital Signage?
Anything going on around campus or involving campus groups that you think TU students and faculty should know about. This could be something with a specific date such as upcoming events, fundraisers, meetings, etc., or general things such as a group or club, volunteer opportunities, or other opportunities on campus.
What are the slide requirements?
(Please note that if these requirements are not me YOUR SLIDE WILL NOT BE POSTED)
- be submitted as a PNG, JPG, PDF or PowerPoint file
- be Landscape oriented (1024 by 768 pixels)
- have large text with easy-to-read fonts and colors. Minimum font size is 30pt
- have all necessary information about what they are advertising
What information should I include on my slide?
If your slide is advertising an event, you should include the name, location, date, and time of your event as well as where to get more information. If you are advertising something more general, be sure to include general information and where more information can be found. No matter what you are advertising, be sure to avoid lengthy paragraphs that describe every detail. Remember that the slideshow only shows each slide for a few seconds, so be sure it is easy for people to quick get the necessary information from your slide.
For how long can my slide be posted?
Your slide can be posted for a maximum of two weeks. If your slide is advertising an event, it will be taken down after the event has taken place. If you are sending us your slide more than two weeks before your event, please let us know the dates during which you would like the sign to be posted.
Can I submit more than one slide for the same thing?
Yes and no. We will not run more than one slide advertising the same thing at a time. However, if your two week time period is over and you would still like to have a sign up, you are more than welcome to submit a new slide. This second slide must have a completely different appearance than your first slide. If it is too similar to your first slide, it will not be posted. This is in an effort to keep digital signage interesting, updated, and relevant.
If you have any more questions about the requirements for the slides or digital signage in general, feel free to email email@example.com.