- Mon Sep 22
- English Club - 6:15p @ Wesley Foundation
- TUnite - 8:30p @ Sharp Chapel
- Tue Sep 23
- Newman Center Free Lunch - 11:30a @ Catholic Newman Center
- Wed Sep 24
- ImpactTU Freshman Leadership Program - 12p @ ACSU Great Hall
- Veggie Lunch - 12p @ Little Blue House
- Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Forum - 4:30p @ The Union, Great Hall B
- Thu Sep 25
- Free International Lunch (FIL) @ Wesley - 12p
- Sat Sep 27
- Football Tailgate - 4p @ New U
- Sun Sep 28
- Mass - 11a @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mass - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
Find information about campus organizations
Policy statement effecting TU graduates from December 2008 and later:
Going forward, alumni will be able to keep their student email after graduation. Student email is comprised of two parts: a Google Gmail account and routing information for mail with utulsa.edu in the email address. Thus, alumni can continue to receive email addressed to their student email address (usually email@example.com). They can read this mail on Gmail or, alternatively, forward this mail to another address of their choice.
Email delivered to a Google account is accessible at http://gmail.utulsa.edu. Management of email forwarding and other account information is currently accomplished by following the "Technology" and, then, the "Mail Preferences" links at the University website.
Due to licensing requirements and many other considerations, alumni access to many other University resources will be suspended after a courtesy period. For future graduates, the courtesy period will be six months.
The ability to use a student email address will continue as long as alumni respond to periodic renewal notices. Access to the Google Gmail account will continue as long as the University continues a relationship with Google and Google's terms of service do not change.
This service is immediately available to December 2008 and subsequent graduates. Pending implementation over the next few months, this service will be available for previous graduates upon request.
If you do not remember your password, please call the Alumni Relations office at 1-800-219-4688 or 918-631-2555.