Cabinet is the programming sector of Student Association. They put on free events for the student body.
Student Association Cabinet Members are divided into 3 sections: Operations, Programming, and Traditions. Each section has multiple departments in it with each department being run by an Executive Director and a few Associate Directors.
- Keeping SA processes successful and efficient
- Ensuring information is disseminated in an appropriate manner
- Tech Services
- Update the website
- Maintain SA and school-wide email lists
- Track budgets and expenditures for individual departments
- Elections and Policy
- Run Senate and Executive Elections
- Assist candidates in running their campaigns
- Public Relations
- Publicize SA information, events, and announcements
- Post on SA social media
- University Events
- Hosts a wide range of general interest events
- Community Service
- Plans service opportunities in the Tulsa community
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Holds events aimed at increasing awareness for minorities
- International Student Relations
- Holds events aimed at increasing awareness for other countries and celebrating their cultures
- Student Awareness
- Hosts programming to bring awareness to popular issues and relevant topics
- Homecoming/Grad Party
- Plans Homecoming week in the fall and Grad Party for fall and spring graduation
- Choose giveaways and hold events before athletic events
- Organize a themed week each spring with events everyday, ending in a concert with a popular artist
Executive Directors are selected in May and Associate Directors are selected in August.
Cabinet Meeting Minutes
Cabinet minutes are available via Google Drive.
** Minutes are not verified until the next meeting *All Cabinet meetings are held Tuesdays at 5:00pm in the Student Union unless otherwise noted. Meeting time, date, and location are subject to change.
Click here for archived minutes.