- Tue Mar 11
- Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropy Dinner - 5p @ ACAC Great Hall
- AKArobics - 6p @ Collins Fitness Center
- RUF Large Group - 7:30p @ Tyrrell Hall Auditorium
- SA Senate - 9p @ John Rogers Hall Room 202
- Weekly FCA Bible Study - 9p @ Case Athletic Center, 3rd Floor
- Wed Mar 12
- Beta Alpha Psi Professional Meeting - 11:50a @ HELM 219
- AIDS: How to Make a Difference - 12p @ ACAC, Chouteau Room
- Exercise & Sports Science Club - 12p @ HELM 106
- Society of Petroleum Engineers Lunch and Learn - 12p @ KEP
- TU Society for Military Psycology - 12p @ Chapman 251
Apply to join the Judicial Branch of SA: Application
The Judicial Council is the body responsible for the interpretation and upholding of the Student Association Constitution and its Standing Rules. It also is the final arbiter in concerns involving Student Association elections.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.