- Wed Oct 22
- Video Submissions for TU's Got Talent Due at midnight - 11:30p
- Thu Oct 23
- OBI Blood Drive - 10a @ ACSU Great Hall A
- Free International Lunch (FIL) @ Wesley - 12p
- Fri Oct 24
- Barre Class - 2p @ New U
- Zombie "Out" Run - 6p
- Sat Oct 25
- Make a Difference Day - 1p @ 1st & Lewis St.
- Spiked Punch Lines presents Holmesprov - 7p @ Lorton Hall Room 207
- Sun Oct 26
- Mass - 11a @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mass - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mon Oct 27
- BCM Free Lunch - 11a @ BCM Building
Apply to join the Judicial Branch of SA: Application
The Judicial Council is the body responsible for the interpretation and upholding of the Student Association Constitution and its Standing Rules. It also is the final arbiter in concerns involving Student Association elections.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.