- Thu Apr 17
- Free International Lunch - 12p @ Wesley Center
- Feed My Starving Children - 1p @ Reynolds Center
- C.S. Lewis Reading Group - 6p @ Wesley Foundation
- Chi Alpha Friendship Feasts - 6p @ 1112 S. Evanston, Tulsa, OK
- Faith and Food - 6p @ Newman Center
- Newman Center Faith and Food - 6p @ Mayo SAC/Newman Center/ACAC
- Welcomers English Club - 6:30p @ 5920 E 79th St.
- RUF Large Group - 7:30p @ Tyrrell Hall Auditorium
- Mortar Board Last Lecture - 8p @ Lorton Hall 207
- Weekly BCM Celebration - 8:30p @ BCM
Apply to join the Judicial Branch of SA: Application
The Judicial Council is the body responsible for the interpretation and upholding of the Student Association Constitution and its Standing Rules. It also is the final arbiter in concerns involving Student Association elections.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.