- Sat Mar 8
- Kappa Delta Shamrock Flag Football Tournament - 1p @ New U
- Tabletop Gaming Weekly Meeting - 2p @ Pat Case Dining Center
- TU Club Soccer Home Game - 3p @ Harwell Field
- Spiked Punch Lines Spring Show Run - 7p @ Lorton 207
- Tartuffe - 8p @ Chapman Theatre, Kendall Hall
- Sun Mar 9
- Tartuffe - 2p @ Chapman Theatre, Kendal Hall
- Phi Eta Sigma Induction Ceremony - 4p @ ACAC Great Hall A
- Mass & Supper - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
- Weekly Worship - 8p @ Wesley Foundation
- Praise with the K's - 9p @ Tyrell Hall
Student Association Senators are elected by students to represent academic colleges, residence halls, apartments, and commuters. The Senate represents your voice on campus and helps fund your organizations.
Your Senator can write legislation on a range of issues affecting student life at TU. Let Senate know what you would like to see done on campus.
All students are encouraged to attend an SA Senate meeting. Meetings are held on Tuesdays at 9:00pm in the law school building, John Rogers Hall. Minutes of past meetings are posted at the bottom of this page.
Event Sponsorship and Travel Allocations
Student organizations may get funding from SA for events through the event sponsorship allocations process. SA can help fund the cost of food, entertainment, advertising, and other expenses. If your student organization plans to attend a conference, convention, or workshop, SA can help fund part of the cost of the trip. SA may be able to help pay for lodging, transportation, registration, and other expenses, up to $1000.
|Adriann Anderson||Greek Housing||GOC|
|Conner Wurth||College of Engineering||FAC||FAC Chair|
|Danielle Medearis||Residence Halls||SIC|
|Emily Carlson||College of Business||SOC||SOC Chair|
|Kyle Radtke||College of Business||GOC||GOC Chair, President Pro Tempore|
|Lauren Holmes||Residence Halls||SIC||SIC Chair|
|Michael Turinetti||Residence Halls||GOC|
|Nathan Williams||College of Engineering||SIC|
|Sawyer Clement||Residence Halls||FAC|
|Whitney Cipolla||Greek Housing||SIC|
|Will Crisp||Residence Halls||FAC|
|Zhenqi Zhang||Residence Halls||SOC|
Senate Meeting Minutes
* Senate Meetings are held Tuesdays at 9:00pm at John Rogers Hall Room 202 unless otherwise noted. Meeting time, date, and location are subject to change.
** Minutes are not verified until the next meeting
Click HERE for archived minutes.