- Thu, April 2
- Free International Lunch - 12p @ Wesley Building
- Kappa Delta Pi Informational Session - 5:30p @ ACSU, Alcove
- Fri, April 3
- Earth Matters Meeting - 9p @ Little Blue House
- Sat, April 4
- Philbrook Museum Trip - 10a
- Sun, April 5
- Mass - 11a @ Newman Center
- Mass - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mon, April 6
- BCM Free Lunch - 11a @ BCM Building
- Kappa Sigma Philanthropy Dinner - 5p @ Kappa Sigma House
- Tue, April 7
- SA Election Debate: Here's the Scoop - 7p @ ACSU, the Alcove
- Wed, April 8
- Kappa Sigma Philanthropy Movie Night - 6p @ Reynolds Center
Student Association Senators are elected by students to represent academic colleges, residence halls, apartments, and commuters. The Senate represents your voice on campus and helps fund your organizations.
Your Senator can write legislation on a range of issues affecting student life at TU. Let Senate know what you would like to see done on campus.
All students are encouraged to attend an SA Senate meeting. Meetings are held on Tuesdays at 9:00pm in the law school building, John Rogers Hall. Minutes of past meetings are posted at the bottom of this page.
Event Sponsorship and Travel Allocations
Student organizations may get funding from SA for events through the event sponsorship allocations process. SA can help fund the cost of food, entertainment, advertising, and other expenses. If your student organization plans to attend a conference, convention, or workshop, SA can help fund part of the cost of the trip. SA may be able to help pay for lodging, transportation, registration, and other expenses, up to $1000.
If you have questions about how the Senate can help you, please contact a senator or contact SA Vice President Whitney House.
|Conner Wurth||College of Engineering|
|Danielle Medearis||Residence Halls|
|Emily Carlson||College of Business|
|Nathan Williams||College of Engineering|
|Sawyer Clement||Residence Halls|
|Whitney Cipolla||Greek Housing|
|Zhenqi Zhang||Residence Halls|
Senate Meeting Minutes
* Senate Meetings are held Tuesdays at 9:00pm at John Rogers Hall Room 202 unless otherwise noted. Meeting time, date, and location are subject to change.
** Minutes are not verified until the next meeting
Click HERE for archived minutes.