- Wed Sep 17
- SA Senate Elections
- ImpactTU Freshman Leadership Program - 12p @ ACSU Great Hall
- Veggie Lunch - 12p @ Little Blue House
- Thu Sep 18
- Free International Lunch (FIL) @ Wesley - 12p
- Sat Sep 20
- Kickin' for Casa @ Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
- Outdoor Movie Night - 8p @ Wesley Foundation Lawn
- Sun Sep 21
- Mass - 11a @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mass - 5p @ Catholic Newman Center
- Mon Sep 22
- BCM Free Lunch - 11a @ BCM Building
- What Do You Want? - 12p @ ACAC Great Hall B
Student Association Senators are elected by students to represent academic colleges, residence halls, apartments, and commuters. The Senate represents your voice on campus and helps fund your organizations.
Your Senator can write legislation on a range of issues affecting student life at TU. Let Senate know what you would like to see done on campus.
All students are encouraged to attend an SA Senate meeting. Meetings are held on Tuesdays at 9:00pm in the law school building, John Rogers Hall. Minutes of past meetings are posted at the bottom of this page.
Event Sponsorship and Travel Allocations
Student organizations may get funding from SA for events through the event sponsorship allocations process. SA can help fund the cost of food, entertainment, advertising, and other expenses. If your student organization plans to attend a conference, convention, or workshop, SA can help fund part of the cost of the trip. SA may be able to help pay for lodging, transportation, registration, and other expenses, up to $1000.
|Conner Wurth||College of Engineering|
|Danielle Medearis||Residence Halls|
|Emily Carlson||College of Business|
|Nathan Williams||College of Engineering|
|Sawyer Clement||Residence Halls|
|Whitney Cipolla||Greek Housing|
|Zhenqi Zhang||Residence Halls|
Senate Meeting Minutes
|8/26/13||John Rogers Hall|
|9/2/13||John Rogers Hall|
|9/9/13||John Rogers Hall|
* Senate Meetings are held Tuesdays at 9:00pm at John Rogers Hall Room 202 unless otherwise noted. Meeting time, date, and location are subject to change.
** Minutes are not verified until the next meeting
Click HERE for archived minutes.