- Thu Dec 12
- Fri Dec 13
- Engineers without Borders Meeting - 2p @ KEP U11
- Sat Dec 14
- Tabletop Gaming Weekly Meeting - 2p @ Pat Case Dining Center Fishbowl
- Christmas Dinner and Date Auction - 6p @ Newman Center
- Mon Dec 16
- Tertulia Spanish Conversational Club - 12p @ Oliphant Hall Lobby
- Tue Dec 17
- SA Senate - 9p @ John Rogers Hall Room 202
- Weekly FCA Bible Study - 9p @ Case Athletic Center, 3rd Floor
- Wed Dec 18
- United Campus Ministries Veggie Lunch - 12p @ Little Blue House
- Thu Dec 19
- Free International Lunch - 12p @ Wesley Center
Springfest is Monday, April 1st through Friday, April 5th! For updates about the week text "follow TUspringfest13" to 40404. Here is the week's schedule:
You're invited to play giant lawn games, get tea cakes, and drink sweet tea!
See hula and fire dancers, play volleyball, sing Elvis karaoke, and get a lei!
Take on the inflatable challenges to beat the Huns!
Play carnival games to win beads, see a street magician, and eat some King Cake and gumbo!
Feel under the sea with water inflatable games, a 2000 water balloon fight, water tag and a dunk tank!
Come play video games and eat pizza to infinity and beyond!
Race pedal cars, take the pit stop challenge, and eat carnival food!
Watch the 3 top voted Disney movies with popcorn on an inflatable screen!
Take a horse drawn carriage ride around the Old U!
AND - Feel under the sea with water inflatable games, water tag and a dunk tank!
Dance under a giant tent, have some castle cake, find out winners for week-long challenges, and get your Springfest shirt!
Complete your 12 piece puzzle the fastest to win one of three cash prizes: $1000 first place team prize, $750 to second place team, $500 to third place team!. Follow @TUSpringfest13 (or if you don't have a Twitter account, just text "follow TUspringfest13" to 40404) to receive the clues to where your next puzzle piece is located. Sign up here.
Have your photo taken with Disney characters including Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Aladdin, Cinderella, Mickey and Minnie.
Every day a Nemo doll will be hidden somewhere on campus. Be the first to find it and you win $100.