- Fri Mar 7
- Tulsa Works 2014--A Brady Arts District Co-Working Event - 9a @ 223 N. Main Street
- Laser Tag Night by Alpha Phi Omega - 9p @ Laser Quest, 2909 South Sheridan Road, Tulsa, OK, United States
- Sat Mar 8
- TU Women's Rowing--Kansas Exhibition - 10a @ Catoosa, OK
- Kappa Delta Shamrock Flag Football Tournament - 1p @ New U
- Tabletop Gaming Weekly Meeting - 2p @ Pat Case Dining Center
- TU Club Soccer Home Game - 3p @ Harwell Field
- Spiked Punch Lines Spring Show Run - 7p @ Lorton 207
- Tartuffe - 8p @ Chapman Theatre, Kendall Hall
- Sun Mar 9
- Tartuffe - 2p @ Chapman Theatre, Kendal Hall
- Phi Eta Sigma Induction Ceremony - 4p @ ACAC Great Hall A
Student Association Endowed Scholarship
OverviewThe Student Association Senate, under the administration of SA President Darren Croley and SA Vice President Derek Shepherd, created the Student Association Endowed Scholarship Fund in 2002. The fund is meant to reward deserving and qualified students who have shown both academic and extracurricular excellence while at the University of Tulsa. In 2005, SA President Matt Eber and Vice President Eric Griffin authorized a transfer of $50,000 from SA event revenue to the scholarship endowment.
The endowment is expected to produce $2,800 in available scholarship funding that, combined with previously accumulated films, may be given out for the 2012-2013 school year. This money may be given away in the form of four $1,000 scholarships to students who shall be known as “Student Association Scholars.” The scholarships are not automatically renewable.
Eligible students (qualifications listed below) may apply for the scholarship, with applications available on Thursday, November 8th and due on Sunday, November 25th. A digital application is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sascholarship. The Student Association will publicize the application process. A selection committee will determine the final recipients.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours.
- Candidates must have made successful academic progress toward a degree.
- Candidates must demonstrate involvement in campus organizations.
- The SA scholarship will provide no more than 1/3 of a recipient’s actual tuition.
- The total scholarship/grant package offered to any recipient, including the value of the SA scholarship, may not exceed 2/3 of the total cost of tuition.
- Candidates may not be appointed or elected members of the Student Association serving in a Cabinet, Senate, or Judicial office.
Selection CommitteeA committee presided over by the SA President will select recipients.
Proposed selection committee
- SA Executive Officers
- One other SA officer or member
- Coordinator of Student Activities
Apply HereOnline application: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sascholarship
Paper application: Turn in to ACAC
|Sunday, November 25||Applications are due to ACAC|
|Monday, November 26 - Monday, December 3||Interviews, if necessary|
|Monday, December 10||Winners are Announced!|