Special Collections graduate assistants Kyle Ripley and Kristina Rosenthal have recently researched and displayed a collection of Mexican dancing masks. These masks predate the founding of the Americas and illuminate the culture and traditions of Mexico’s earliest people. So, to start off your semester right, make a trip to Special Collections, located on the fifth floor of McFarlin Library, to see and learn more about these intriguing pieces of art. The exhibit will be on display from now until March 21st during the department’s normal operating hours. Don’t miss it!
- New Acquisition: Report from the Society of the United Brethren for Propagating the Gospel Among the Heathen”
- Signature Society Event: Wine and War 101
- “War Stories: Materials from the First World War Collection” Opens Friday
- Irish Poet Paul Muldoon at McFarlin Fellow Event
- Library Open House During Homecoming