Special Collections graduate assistants Kyle Ripley and Kristina Rosenthal have recently researched and displayed a collection of Mexican dancing masks. These masks predate the founding of the Americas and illuminate the culture and traditions of Mexico’s earliest people. So, to start off your semester right, make a trip to Special Collections, located on the fifth floor of McFarlin Library, to see and learn more about these intriguing pieces of art. The exhibit will be on display from now until March 21st during the department’s normal operating hours. Don’t miss it!
- McFarlin Fellows Dinner April 12, 2018: WWI and Institutional Memory
- Sherlockiana: the infatuation with Sherlock Holmes
- From Beyond the Unknown: Books and magazines from The Jack C. Rae Science Fiction Library
- Elizabeth Melvin Chamberlain Collection of Christopher Morley
- Special Collections New Acquisitions