Due to popular demand the current exhibit titled Banned Children’s Books will remain on display throughout the month of March and into the second week of April. You can visit this exhibit at the Department of Special Collections located on the 5th floor of McFarlin library. We are open to the public Monday-Friday 8-5. We would like to give a special thanks to those who have visited this exhibit so far and encourage others to follow their lead. You can also read about this exhibit through a series of posts on this blog.
- Roger Easson Library of William Blake mention | From McFarlin Tower on Roger Easson Library of William Blake
- Marc Carlson on Edward Charles (E. C. E. Hemsted) Correspondence
- Reinaldo Figueredo on Edward Charles (E. C. E. Hemsted) Correspondence
- An Unexpected Find | From McFarlin Tower on Sir Rupert Hart-Davis Collection
- Walt Whitman and the History of Special Collections | From McFarlin Tower on Walt Whitman Poetry Reading to be held next Thursday, April 19