Due to popular demand the current exhibit titled Banned Children’s Books will remain on display throughout the month of March and into the second week of April. You can visit this exhibit at the Department of Special Collections located on the 5th floor of McFarlin library. We are open to the public Monday-Friday 8-5. We would like to give a special thanks to those who have visited this exhibit so far and encourage others to follow their lead. You can also read about this exhibit through a series of posts on this blog.
- McFarlin Fellows Dinner April 12, 2018: WWI and Institutional Memory
- Sherlockiana: the infatuation with Sherlock Holmes
- From Beyond the Unknown: Books and magazines from The Jack C. Rae Science Fiction Library
- Elizabeth Melvin Chamberlain Collection of Christopher Morley
- Special Collections New Acquisitions