Due to popular demand the current exhibit titled Banned Children’s Books will remain on display throughout the month of March and into the second week of April. You can visit this exhibit at the Department of Special Collections located on the 5th floor of McFarlin library. We are open to the public Monday-Friday 8-5. We would like to give a special thanks to those who have visited this exhibit so far and encourage others to follow their lead. You can also read about this exhibit through a series of posts on this blog.
- New Acquisition: Report from the Society of the United Brethren for Propagating the Gospel Among the Heathen”
- Signature Society Event: Wine and War 101
- “War Stories: Materials from the First World War Collection” Opens Friday
- Irish Poet Paul Muldoon at McFarlin Fellow Event
- Library Open House During Homecoming