In accordance with The University’s ‘Social Distancing’ policy and social distancing recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), The Department of Special Collections and University Archives will be closed to the public and visiting scholars until April 6. Faculty, staff, and students affiliated with the University may still access the collection normally, though no more than 6 readers at a time. We will continue to supply distance Reference and Copies as normal. If there is any way we can assist faculty with online access, please contact us and we will try to fulfill those needs.
- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection