Library Timeline 2007-Present
- Marc Carlson becomes the Librarian of Special Collections and University Archives.
- Adrian Alexander becomes the first Dean of the Libraries.
- Work begins on the Pauline M. Walter Academic Technology Wing.
- Special Collections acquires the Archivists’ Toolkit system.
- The Reference Desk is moved to the main level hallway.
- The library begins looking for an offsite storage facility.
- Special Collections acquires the Bob McCormack Photographic Archive and Camera Collections.
- Harriet Barclay papers addendum.
- The Library opens its offsite storage facility..
- The Library celebrates the unveiling of the new Pauline M. Walter Academic Technology Labs; the Cort & Martha Dietler Cafe; the Greg Gray Commons; the Francis O’Hornett Grand Foyer; the Ann B. Graves Faculty Study; as well as redecorated Student Study, and the former North and South Labs being made into student reading rooms.
- The Library’s website is merged into the University Content Management System.
- Rupert Hart Davis library cataloging project is completed (substantial completion occurred earlier in the year and the cataloging department moved onto other projects).
- The Special Collection’s website is merged into the University Content Management System.
- The Library purchases a vehicle for transport between the main building and the offsite storage facility.
- Arkansas Basin Development association, 2010 addendum.