- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: diary
J.A.C. Colston WWI diaries.
During World War I, the use of trenches was common for both sides of the fighting. The conditions in the trenches were poor, they were often dirty, wet and cold and the toilets commonly overflowed causing medical problems such as … Continue reading
Posted in History, Medicine, World War I Tagged diary, World War, World War I, World War II, WW1, WW2 Leave a comment
Contributing to the Ozarkscivilwar.org project
As we are now deeply into the sesquicentennial of the United States’ internal conflict most commonly referred to as the Civil War, I should mention that there is an interesting digitization project called Community and Conflict: The Impact of the … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged army, cherokee, civil war, collections, diaries, diary, Indian Territory, military, ozarks Leave a comment