- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: mardi gras
Happy Mardi Gras from Special Collections! Mardi Gras dates back thousands of years to Pagan celebrations of spring and fertility. This includes the Roman festivals of Saturnalia and Lupercalia! With the immergence of Christianity, these local traditions were incorporated and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged artists books, carnival, Cookbooks, fat tuesday, lent, Libraries, lupercalia, mardi gras, recipe, saturnalia, Special Collections, university of tulsa Leave a comment