Bradley Brummel, PhD
The University of Tulsa
Institute for Information Security
Welcome to our lab's Web site!
» Lab Research Topics
Training Evaluation and Effectiveness
- Developmental Simulations and Executive Coaching
- Role-plays in Responsible Conduct of Research Education
- Evaluation of Educational Interventions and Programs
Personality in the Workplace
- Structure and Incremental Validity
- Obligation and Entitlement
- Deviant and Virtuous Personalities
Work-Life Balance Research
- Mindfulness and Script Use
» Lab News
Fall 2011 News
- Ian Smith passed his dissertation defense - Congratulations!
- Ian Smith accepted a job with SHL as an Optimization Consultant - Congratulations!
- Lauren Robertson will start collecting dissertation data this fall
- Good luck to Courtney Nelson as she prepares proposal her dissertation in December
- Dr. Brummel and Courtney Nelson presented at I/O Program Brown Bags this fall
- SIOP - Lauren, Courtney, Alex and Dr. Brummel submitted symposia and posters for the annual conference - Good Luck!
- Dr. Brummel presented at the Oklahoma Psychological Association this fall at OSU Tulsa
- Lab alum Drew Schiller got married to Menghan Fu - Congratulations!
Spring 2011 News
- Lauren Robertson received the Bellwhether Fellowship for the following academic year - Congratulations!
- Courtney Nelson received an honorable metion award at the TU Research Colloquium for her presentation titled "Qualitative Assessment of Church Organizational Culture"
- Alex Jackson received an honorable metnion award at the TU Research Colloquium
- Ian Smith, Lauren Robertson, Courtney Nelson, Alex Jackson, Mackenzie Ayer all presented at the TU Research Colloquium
- Ian Smith and Mackenzie Ayer attended and presented at the IOOB conference in San Diego
- Drew Schiller and Dara Pickering passed their Masters' Comprehensive Exams and graduated - Congratulations!
Fall 2010 News
- Lauren passed her dissertation proposal - Congrats!
- Psychological Warfare intramural flag football team won the co-ed division, congrats!
- Lauren's thesis will be published in The Psychologist Manager Journal in the first issue of 2011.
- Courtney pass her PhD Comprehensive Exams in November - Congratulations!
- SIOP - Lauren, Courtney, Ian and Dr. Brummel submitted symposia and posters for the annual conference - Good Luck!
- Ian passed his dissertation proposal on executive coaching - Congratulations!
Spring 2010 News
- Courtney and Dr. Brummel's paper, Measuring Creativity in Software Design, was published in the first issue of Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Creativity.
- Bradon, Natalie, and Jackie passed Masters' Comprehensive Exams. Congratulations!
- Courtney, Brandon, and Lauren presented at the 2010 IOOB conference in Houston.
- Courtney presented her pre-canidacy project during the psychology department Pre-Can Day.
- Lauren won the psychology department Research Practitioner Award - Congratulations!
- SIOP - Lauren presented her poster accepted to the 2010 conference in Atlanta.
- Courtney received Honorable Mention at the Annual University of Tulsa Research Colloquium for her pre-can reserach project.
- Congratulations to Brandon, Carrie, Jackie and Natalie - they graduated in May with thier Master's Degree. Visit the "Where are They Now?" page for updates on what recent graduates of the lab are doing.
Fall 2009 News
- Psychological Warfare won the co-rec flag football intramural championship!
- Carrie has an internship in the HR department at Alorica in Tulsa.
- Courtney and Dr. Brummel's paper, Measuring Creativity in Software Design, was accepted to the ICCC10 conference in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Lauren and Ian passed PhD Comprehensive Exams. Congratulations!
- SIOP - Lauren had her poster accepted to the upcoming conference in Atlanta.
- Courtney, Brandon, and Lauren have submitted presentations to the IOOB conference in Houston.
Summer 2009 News
- Dr. Brummel got married and bought a house. Congratulations!
- Ian had an internship with DDI.
Spring 2009 News
- At SIOP this year, Dr. Brummel, Ian, Lauren and Courtney all presented posters in New Orleans.
- Ian and Lauren presented their pre-candidacy projects to the department on April 17th, 2009 and received rave reviews.
- Dr. Brummel and Ian have submitted a commentary about executive coaching that will be published in an upcoming issue of IOP.
- Lauren received her Master's degree. Congratulations!