Each month a member of the TRAPT center is awarded the “TRAPT Star“ for hard work and dedication to the lab. The TRAPT Star for September is Laura Luke. Laura has been working around the clock on her IRB protocol and she has shown conscientiousness and organization in assisting Dr. Davis and Katherine Miller in several meetings. Way to go, Laura!
The Latest and Greatest From TRAPT
- Jim Scholl receives prestigious Schweitzer Fellowship!
- Ashley Clausen successfully proposes her dissertation!
- Rachel Micol Successfully Proposed Her Dissertation!
- K.Miller accepts post-doc at the National Center for PTSD in Palo Alto!
- TRAPT member accepts post-doctoral research fellowship at the Durham VA!