September 2012: In addition to individual research projects of each lab member, TRAPT also has several current projects including a study about the emotional contents of dreams, the development of a scale to measure nightmares and related sleep events, a survey of sexual experiences of college students, and the development of a website geared to educate the public about scientifically established treatments and pseudoscientific (and potentially harmful) treatments. Check out our Active Projects.
The Latest and Greatest From TRAPT
- Jim Scholl receives prestigious Schweitzer Fellowship!
- Ashley Clausen successfully proposes her dissertation!
- Rachel Micol Successfully Proposed Her Dissertation!
- K.Miller accepts post-doc at the National Center for PTSD in Palo Alto!
- TRAPT member accepts post-doctoral research fellowship at the Durham VA!