Special Collections is pleased to announce the acquisition of a beautiful collection of poems: The Minor Poems of Edmund Spenser. Published by Ashendene Press in 1925, the book contains The Shepheardes Calender, Compaints, Daphnaida, Colin Clovts Come Home Again, Amoretti, Hymnes, and other of the famous author’s most important and enduring short works. The word “minor” in the title refers only to the length of the book, rather than to this landmark book’s literary significance. One of only 200 copies, this well-preserved piece of literature makes an excellent addition to the other Edmund Spenser holdings in Special Collections.
- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection