Bloomsday is just around the corner! This Monday, June 16th, the festivities will kick off in earnest with an authentic Irish pub crawl from 6:30 to 10:00 pm in the area of Downtown Tulsa surrounding the Guthrie Green. While enjoying the evening’s many sights and sounds, be sure to come by and see Special Collection’s James Joyce exhibit at the Zarrow Center which will be open for public viewing from 6:30 to 10:00 as well. Items in the exhibit include a 50th Anniversary poser from TU’s James Joyce Quarterly magazine; a 1907 map of Dublin, Ireland; a holograph schema for Ulysses; and Joyce’s library card among other items.
- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection