- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: chemistry
New in Digital Collections: October 2015 Update
Special Collections at the University of Tulsa has added some new sets of items to the Digital Collections items page. Historical Manuscripts has been updated with handwritten manuscripts by Auguste-Denis Fougeroux de Bondaroy, a botanist and engineer. The manuscripts are in … Continue reading