- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: Cherokee Language
Hello, Halito, Hesci, ᎣᏏᏲ
I have always loved learning languages. My mother was a high school Spanish teacher, so Spanish was my first (and best) foreign language, even though I have never achieved true fluency (the value of studying abroad cannot be overestimated at … Continue reading