Contest Application Cover Page
Women’s and Gender Studies Essay Contest
- This cover page should be the first page of the file submitted to Diane Jessup at email@example.com.
- Because essays will be read anonymously, please put your name only on this Contest Application Cover Page, not on the essay itself.
- Students can submit one entry in each category.
- Multiple entries should be submitted separately, with separate Application Cover Pages.
Don’t worry about proper formatting of this cover page. Just be sure to include all the information.
Title of Essay Submitted:
Contest category for which entry submitted:
Expected Year of Graduation:
Word Count (use wordprocessor’s count)
– undergrad essays must not exceed 5000 words, including footnotes and references:
– grad essays must not exceed 7500 words, excluding footnotes and references:
Course for which entry originally written:
Term written (must be Spring 2016, Summer 2016, or Fall 2016):
Email contest entry, including this cover page and your essay, as an email attachment to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Microsoft Word (DOC) preferred.
All entries must be received by March 03, 2017, at 5:00 pm. Absolutely no entries will be
accepted after this date and time.