At The University of Tulsa’s KWGS 89.5, we are researching and producing a radio documentary on old-fashioned soda pop or soft drinks.
Are there any flavors that you recall, perhaps as a child, that are no longer being made? Do you have fond memories attached to drinking carbonated beverages growing up? Did you ever pick up empty pop bottles and cash them in for money? If you answered “yes”, we’d like for you to tell us about it.
We are also looking to uncover the Tulsa area’s pop bottling history. We seek to find someone with expertise in this area, or someone with family ties to the bottling business in the Tulsa area in years past.
Communicate with us at email@example.com.
Steve Clem, Operations Director
Frank Christel, Director of Broadcast Services
- New Acquisition: Report from the Society of the United Brethren for Propagating the Gospel Among the Heathen”
- Signature Society Event: Wine and War 101
- “War Stories: Materials from the First World War Collection” Opens Friday
- Irish Poet Paul Muldoon at McFarlin Fellow Event
- Library Open House During Homecoming