- Roger Easson Library of William Blake mention | From McFarlin Tower on Roger Easson Library of William Blake
- Marc Carlson on Edward Charles (E. C. E. Hemsted) Correspondence
- Reinaldo Figueredo on Edward Charles (E. C. E. Hemsted) Correspondence
- An Unexpected Find | From McFarlin Tower on Sir Rupert Hart-Davis Collection
- Walt Whitman and the History of Special Collections | From McFarlin Tower on Walt Whitman Poetry Reading to be held next Thursday, April 19
Tag Archives: Libraries
Special Collections will be closed on Friday, July 4, 2014, in observance of Independence Day. We will resume regular business hours on Monday, July 7, 2014. Have a safe and fun Fourth of July!
Special Collections will be closed on May 23rd for The University of Tulsa’s Employee Appreciation Week. We will also be closed on May 26th in honor of Memorial Day. Regular hours will continue before the 23rd and will … Continue reading
Also featured are a number of first edition texts that include Blake’s original engravings, notably Robert Blair’s The Grave: A Poem and William Hayley’s Ballads: Founded on Anecdotes Relating to Animals. o One extraordinary acquisition is Edward Young’s The Complaint, … Continue reading
Over the summer, there have been a number of changes to the department: technological changes, changes to how we handle our materials and our clientele, and changes to security procedures. I want to stress that none of these changes are … Continue reading
The Department of Special Collections, as well as the rest of the McFarlin Library, will be closed Monday, July 4 for Independence Day. We will see you Tuesday morning.