- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: Marianne Moore
Some new acquisitions here in the Department: Le Pays de France. Organe des États Généraux du Tourisme. Year 1, no. 1 (August 1914) – Year 5, no. 219 (December 1918). 219 issues (ca. 16-20 pp. each) of the French weekly … Continue reading
Posted in Acquisitions Tagged acquisitions, dickens, Great War, Literature, Marianne Moore, Modernism, poetry, World War I, World War One, WWI Leave a comment
Bryn Mawr, The Lantern. 1912
A recent acquisition is a copy of the Spring, 1912 edition of The Lantern, a literary magazine published at Bryn Mawr. It contains two items by Marianne Moore, “Leaves of a magazine” and “Talisman”.
Posted in Acquisitions Tagged Literature, Marianne Moore, poetry Leave a comment