- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: cookery
Posted on 2016 January 8 by Anna Petross
Nearly every house has a cookbook, assorted favorite recipes and household manuals, even if they don’t realize it. Cookbooks, next to religious texts, are probably the most widely owned and recognized form of literature, at least in the Western world. … Continue reading →