- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: the old man and the sea
Birthday for July 21: Ernest Hemingway
Ernest Hemingway, a writer, was born on July 21, 1899 in Oak Park, Illinois. The second of four children, Hemingway grew up playing sports, performing in his school’s orchestra, and graduated to become a journalist for a short while at … Continue reading