- McFarlin Library: A View from the Top | From McFarlin Tower on McFarlin Library blueprints are now available online
- Updated Digital Collections: Fall 2017 | From McFarlin Tower on World War I: 1917 – The Yanks are Coming exhibit
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko | From McFarlin Tower on Where did TU’s Picasso go?
- The Great War / World War I collections | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
- Some new WWI Digital Collections uploads. | From McFarlin Tower on Hugo “Hap” Gruenberg Collection
Tag Archives: theater
You’re doin’ fine, Oklahoma!
Did you know that the beloved musical Oklahoma! was based on a play by Oklahoma’s own Lynn Riggs? Riggs was born on a farm in Claremore in 1899, in what was then known as Indian Territory. His professional career produced 21 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Broadway, Guild Theater, Lynn Riggs, Oklahoma, Rogers & Hammerstein, theater Leave a comment
TU Special Collections owns an impressive assortment of Playbill theater programs gathered from several donor gifts and acquisitions, related to productions that ran in theater houses from across the U.S. Currently we are organizing and taking inventory of the individual … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Popular Culture Tagged advertisements, cast list, collections, musical, playbill, popular culture, theater, theater program Leave a comment
Ben Graf Henneke Library
Guest post by Nick Geiger. Dr. Ben Graf Henneke’s legacy at the University of Tulsa reaches far and wide, whether as a student writing the University fight song or as a professor expanding academia in the field of radio. In … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged henneke, theater, theatre Leave a comment